The Godin Summit Classic CT is a scorching & versatile rock machine for the ages! It features a beautiful sculpted maple Carved Top (CT), an incredibly light weight & resonant chambered Spanish cedar body, a mahogany set-neck with a bound Richlite™ fingerboard & headstock, large dot inlays, the Godin High-Definition Revoicer system, and Graphtech ResoMax bridge. The Summit Classic CT is powered by three available Seymour Duncan pickup options which include: P90s, humbuckers, or P-Rails (allows the player to select between humbucker, single-coil or P90 tones all in one pickup).
H.D.R. High-Definition Revoicer
The H.D.R. revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button.
The H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the character of each pickup. It's like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones + 5 pure active tones.
- Maple Carved Top.
- Chambered Spanish Cedar body.
- Mahogany set-neck.
- Bound Richlite™ fingerboard & high-gloss headstock.
- Large dot fingerboard inlays.
- Custom Polished high-gloss finish.
- Graphtech ResoMax bridge system.
- 2x Seymour Duncan pickups (see pickup options).
- Godin High-Definition Revoicer system.
- 3-way Toggle Switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone.
- 2x mini switches for pickup selection (on P-Rail model only).
- 12" (300 mm) fingerboard radius.
- 24 3/4" (629 mm) Scale.
- 1 11/16" (43 mm) nut width.
- Color: Gold HG
- Pickup options:
- 2x Seymour Duncan P-Rails (Humbucker/Single/P90) w/2x mini switches for pickup selection or
- 2x Seymour Duncan Humbuckers (Neck: Alnico II / Bridge: '59) or
- 2x Seymour Duncan P90 (Neck & Bridge: Vintage SP90-1).