If you're in the market for a solidbody electric guitar with classy visuals and awesome tone, the Ibanez AR2619 has a feel and playability that will appeal to a wide range of players in every genre.
The versatile tone of this instrument, combined with quality tonewoods and construction, add up to a value-packed guitar. The comfortable, symmetrical double-cut mahogany body is topped with stunning flame maple, while two Tri-sound-equipped Super 80 "Flying Finger" humbuckers give the Ibanez AR2619 boatloads of tonal dexterity.
Ibanez AR2619 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Rich, vintage tone from mahogany and flame maple
- Sonic flexibility from Tri-sound electronics
- Three-piece neck is ultra-rigid for exceptional performance
Rich, vintage tone from mahogany and flame maple
The arched flame maple top on the AR2619 looks beautiful, and with the gold hardware it exudes a classy vibe. But it also enhances the rich tonality and sustain of the mahogany body, for powerful tone that can sound warm and soulful, or aggressive and biting, when you match it up with the appropriate amplifier. From mellow blues to scorching fusion, the AR2619 can do it all.
Sonic flexibility from Tri-sound electronics
Each of the Super 80 "Flying Finger" humbuckers on the AR2619 has a Tri-sound switch, which lets you choose between series, parallel, and split-coil operation. There's a lot of tonal territory to cover here, and you'll love exploring how each configuration sounds through your favorite amplifier.
Three-piece neck is ultra-rigid for exceptional performance
Multi-ply necks are ultra-rigid, which means they help transmit string energy to your guitar's body faster and better. So the three-piece AR Prestige maple neck on the AR2619 adds clarity and detail to your performance, which balances nicely with the richness and depth of mahogany and maple body.
Ibanez AR2619 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Tonally-versatile guitar with mahogany body and figured maple top
- Dual Super 80 "Flying Finger" humbucking pickups have a smooth, wide-ranging output
- Tri-sound electronics for each pickup give you series, parallel, and split-coil wiring options
- Gibraltar bridge and Quik Change Ultra tailpiece deliver exceptional sustain and tuning stability
- AR Prestige set neck plays fast and smooth, thanks to slim profile and smooth heel
- Buttery bound ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets
- Gold hardware and pearl/abalone block inlays exude class
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Artist
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Color: Antique Violin
- Neck Material: AR Prestige, set-in
- Neck Shape: Slim
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, bound
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearl/abalone block inlays
- Number of Frets: 22, medium
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Gibraltar bridge; Quik Change Ultra tailpiece
- Tuners: Gold tuners
- Neck Pickup: Super 80 "Flying Finger" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Super 80 "Flying Finger" Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 2 x Tri-sound switch, 3-way pickup selector
- Country of Origin: Japan
Great looks and unlimited tones abound from the Ibanez AR2619!