Artwood series is the backbone of Ibanez`s acoustic guitar range. It provides a huge variety of conservative-styled acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars. Under the hood, all Artwood models sport modern electronics, as well as modern construction solutions. AW70ECE is one of the latest entries into the series lineup. Core construction features include a laminated okoume body (back, sides), nyatoh neck (AW profile, dovetail joint), and ovangkol fingerboard (dot inlays, 1.69" nut). Fixed ovangkol fingerboard, die-cast tuning machines and series standard electronics unit (Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup, Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp) complete this affordable dread.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought body
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back & Sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: AW/Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- Bridge: Ovangkol bridge
- Inlay: White dot
- Soundhole Rosette: Black & White multi
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast Tuner
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Plastic
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP16
- Pickup: Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output Jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
Go from acoustic to electric and back with ease.