Ibanez AZ Prestige Electric Guitar with Case in Antique White Blonde AZ2204NAWD
Taking adaptability to new extremes, the AZ series has established itself and carved out a place that spans everything from the warmest blues licks, to the most intense, shred-heavy metal riffs. Carrying this ethos forward, the AZ line embodies time-tested Ibanez innovation and player-focused features like a smooth, oval neck grip, a well-balanced asymmetrical body shape, and the neck heel allowing for unrivaled playability.
There are three principles behind the Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. Prestige combines high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, in order to achieve true innovation in design and construction. The series incorporates ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world as the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
• Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck: The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
• Rosewood fretboard: Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
• Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment: Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes. The Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
• Alder body: The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
• GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H.A.P.® (Height Adjustable Post) system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
• Gotoh® T1702B tremolo bridge provides a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
• dyna-MIX 9 switching system with Alter Switch offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
• Hardshell case (included) gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.
• Oil-impregnated Bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance.
• Ergonomic rear body contour: A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
neck type: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/compund radius
neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ (S)
middle pickup: Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ (S)
bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan® Covered Fortuna™ (H)
frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel
bridge: Gotoh® T1702 tremolo bridge
hardware colour: Chrome
machine heads: Gotoh ® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
pickup switching: dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch