The Laney A-Solo is a professional, compact and portable acoustic guitar amplifier, dedicated to delivering a clean and clear amplified acoustic guitar tone wherever you need it.
Whether in the Studio or live on stage the A-SOLO delivers every time. The A-SOLO has two completely independent channel strips. Flexible enough to allow for connection of either a mic and an instrument, two different acoustic instruments or even a blend of separate mic and pickup connections from the same instrument. Equally, at home or on the biggest stages in the world the A-SOLO can be your main sound source on an, intimate stage or your personal monitor on bigger stages. The A-Solo is loaded with big stage pro spec features such as feedback elimination and a pro spec DI out.
The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for mic-ing. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops.
On-Board Digital FX
Onboard Digital Effects - Independent Chorus & Reverb can be set for each of the channels.
Anti-Feedback control can be engaged and adjusted to eliminate the body resonance feedback often associated with amplified acoustic guitars at high volume levels. To eliminate body resonance feedback, switch the filter in and adjust the anti-feedback control until the body resonation reduces. You should find a "sweet spot on" the control where any feedback present disappears.
- Lightweight and portable acoustic amplifier combo
- Dual-channel versatility with XLR and jack connectivity
- Onboard Chorus and Reverb to add texture to your live sound
- Balanced XLR D.I. output for linking directly to PA mixer or active speaker system
- 1 x 8-inch custom designed, full range coaxial driver
- Gig-friendly features include Anti-Feedback button and Phase switch
- Ergonomically designed for easy transportation
- Top hat for mounting speaker to pole or tripod during gigs
- Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Closed back cabinet design
- PSU supplied
- Power: 60W
- Channels: 2
- Channel Controls: Level, Bass, Mid, Treble, Shape, Chorus, Reverb, Anti-Feedback, Phase
- Effects: Reverb and chorus
- DI Socket: Balanced with Ground Lift Switch, Pre or Post Source
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Equalization: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Aux. Input: Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Cabinet Design: Closed
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4-inch Jack, 1 x XLR/Jack combo
- Pro spec XLR-DI out, 4 selectable EQ modes
- Dimensions: 10.43" x 13.66" x 10.15" (265 mm x 347 mm x 258 mm)
- Weight: 14.77 lb. (6.7 kg)