A thoroughly modern sounding 2 x 12" combo, high gain, lots of smooth compression and packed full of features, the Laney IRT60-212 is an extremely versatile, aggressive sounding combo delivering plenty of low-end growl and punch.
Featuring a full 3-channel pre-amp with clean, rhythm and lead channels, plus a footswitchable pre-boost section. The IRT60-212 also features a variwatts control, which allows you to get the tone you are after at any wattage level without compromising your tone.
On-board studio quality reverb. Reverb gives you a sense of the space that you are in. A dry guitar signal can sound a little dull. Adding the right about of reverb provides the guitar signal with ambience and brings it to life.
The Vari-Watts control the signal level within the power amplifier, allowing it to be driven harder at lower volume levels. For full output power, running the power tubes at maximum levels, turn this control fully clockwise. To reduce output volume, turn this control to the left.
The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for micing. It is fully balanced and features a level switch for -30dB (PA/Desk level) or +4dB (Line level) for driving powered cabinets directly. The XLR-DI out also features a ground lift switch is also provided for lowest noise performance. Unlike most other XLR-DI out, the Laney fitted XLR-DI out is post the output section of the amp.
Pull Shift on Mid EQ
Pulling on each of the EQ control knobs will shift the response of each control as follows: Bass: Deep - This extends the low-end frequency response, resulting in a fuller, heavier sound for lower notes. Mid: Shift - This lowers the frequency range of the mid control to give a tighter sound. Treble: Shift - This broadens the Treble control frequency response, to give a rounder sound to higher notes, especially when used with thin sounding pickups.
- Power: 60W (tube)
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead
- Speakers: 2x12 HH custom designed
- Controls: Bass, middle and treble with pull-push EQ shift on each control
- Footswitchable pre boost
- Effects: High-quality digital reverb
- Inputs: 1 x Jack
- Cabinet emulated DI out. selectable - dry or amp
- Vari watts feature
- FX Loop(s): Yes - variable level FX loop
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x 6L6
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Speaker connections: 2 jack sockets - 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Baffle: Angled Baffle
- Cabinet Design: Straight fronted
- Dimensions: 20.86" x 28.34" x 11.41" (530 mm x 720 mm x 290 mm)
- Net weight: 63.93 lb. (29 kg)