Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude, the reimagined 5150® Series Standard is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features.
Like its predecessor, the 5150 Standard features a modified Strat®-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified “C” profile, hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and color matched “hockey stick” headstock with EVH® logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a three-way toggle switch on the upper bout. The custom designed EVH® Wolfgang® Alnico 2 humbucking bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A custom designed low friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells, while the high friction tone knob will stay in place even if accidentally bumped. An added new feature comes in the way of a lower bout kill switch, allowing you to mute your guitar for those stutter, rhythmic effects — think “You Really Got Me.”
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose® bridge, the locking tailpiece features fine tuners for each string and a patented EVH D-Tuna® for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A high-octane, high performance axe, the 5150 Standard boasts screaming style in a Neon Pink finish with all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning machines.
• 25.5” scale length
• Modified Strat®-style basswood body with deeper upper body curve
• Graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
• Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications with a hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish
• 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
• Convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
• Direct mount EVH® Wolfgang® bridge and neck humbucking pickups
• Top-mount EVH-branded Floyd Rose® bridge and R3 locking nut
• EVH D-Tuna®
• Three-way toggle switch, kill switch, volume control (500K EVH Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with treble bleed circuit and tone control (250K EVH Bourns® High Friction Pot)
• Available in Neon Pink with color matched hockey stick headstock and all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning machines
$209.99 CAD $235.00 CAD
BeaverCreek BCTD101 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - NaturalView full product details
$209.99 CAD $235.00 CAD
BeaverCreek BCTD101 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - BlackView full product details
Case Style PE Molded Hardcase Origin China Color Black w/ Blue Interior Material PE (Polyethylene) Plastic exterior w/EPS foam protective interior with deep plush lining/...View full product details
The EVH Wolfgang Hardshell Case, Black with Red Interior. Durable Stylish Design Fits Wolfgang Guitars Black with Red InteriorView full product details
SUBSCRIBE TO THE GUITAR WORLD!
Subscribe for the latest specials & events from The Guitar World.