The Ibanez LGB300-VYS is a George Benson Signature Hollow Body Guitar in Vintage Yellow Sunburst.
George Benson's tasteful tone, phrasing and incomparable sense of swing has ensured his place in the history of jazz guitar. Ibanez is extremely proud of our long and fruitful relationship, now celebrating over 30 years of collaboration. George's newest model, LGB300, features a large body and a wider neck profile for effortless playability.
- 3pc Maple LGB300 set-in neck features slim, fast & maximum playing comfort.
- Spruce top and Maple sides and back, with beautiful high gloss sunburst finish.
- The Sure Grip III knobs are designed for precise control with nonslip functionality, along with smooth and classic looks.
- The Super 58 pickups can deliver the smooth, nuanced tones of jazz and the biting growl of blues.
- Gotoh SG510 machineheads provide super precision, an ultra smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- neck type: LGB 3pc Maple set-in neck
- body: Spruce top/Maple back & sides
- fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets: 22 frets
- bridge: Ebony bridge
- tailpiece: LGB300 tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string: Flatwound strings
- string gauge: .011/.015/.022w/.030/.040/.050
- nut: Bone nut
- hardware color: Gold
- NECK DIMENSIONS:
- Scale: 628mm/24.7"
- Width: 45mm at NUT
- Width: 58mm at 22F
- Thickness: 20mm at 1F
- Thickness: 22mm at 9F
- Radius: 305mmR
- BODY DIMENSIONS:
- Length: 20"
- Width: 16 1/2"
- Max Depth: 4 1/4"