Ibanez Paul Waggoner Signature Electric Guitar with Bag PWM20
As founding member, songwriter and lead guitarist of the group Between the Buried and Me, Paul Waggoner's unique style is an integral part of the bands cutting edge, progressive sound. Paul brings that creative spirit and innovative drive to everything he's involved with, and his Ibanez signature guitar, the PWM is no exception.
• Wizard III 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck: Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
• Rosewood fretboard: Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
• Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
• Ash body wood imbues this bass guitar with an exotic appearance and delivers a pleasant brightness and rich sustain.
• Mojotone® PW Hornet pickups: The PWM is loaded with Paul's signature Mojotone PW Hornet pickups. The "PW Hornet" humbucker is specially-designed to provide a wide variety of progressive tones, from pristine cleans to heavy leads and chunky chord voicings, without going mushy on the lows or harsh on the highs. The girth and clarity of its coil-tapped tones combined with its dynamic pick attack response make the "PW Hornet" a well-balanced and versatile high-output humbucker pickup.
• Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge design features a lower profile tremolo for playing comfort and stud lock function for stable tuning.
• Coil-tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
neck type: PWM 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
fretboard: Rosewood fretboard
body: Ash body
neck pickup: Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) neck PU
bridge pickup: Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) bridge PU
frets: Jumbo frets
switch: Coil-tap switch
bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo
hardware colour: cosmo black